1. Mall AS, Lotz Z, Tyler M, Goldberg P, Rodrigues J, Kahn D, Chirwa N, Govender D. Immunohistochemical and biochemical Characterization of Mucin in Pseudomyxoma Peritonei: A case study. Case Rep Gastroenterol 2011,5:5-16
2. Kulkarni AP, Govender D, Kotwal GJ, Kellaway LA. Modulation of anxiety behavior by intranasally administered vaccinia virus complement control protein and curcumin in a mouse model of Alzheimer's disease. Curr Alzheimer Res. 2011 Feb 1;8:95-113.
3. Van Kets V, Liebenberg L, Wainwright H, Martin L, Gunston G, Alexander R. Atherosclerotic lesions in the thoracic aorta: A South African anatomical and histological mortuary study. SAMJ 2011, 101:409-412
4. Frost M, Krige JEJ, Bornman PC, Panieri E, Beningfield SJ, Wainwright H. Solid pseudopapillary epithelial neoplasm – a rare but curable pancreatic tumour in young women. SAJS April 2011, 49:75-81
5. Wessels A, Wainwright H, Beighton P. Atelosteogenesis Type 1: Autopsy Findings: Pediatric and Developmental Pathology 2011, 14:496-500
6. Ravenscroft G, Wilmshurst JM, Pillay K, Sivadorai P, Wallefeld W, Nowak KJ, Laing NG. A novel ACTA1 mutation resulting in a severe congenital myopathy with nemaline bodies, intranuclear rods and type 1 fibre predominance. Neuromuscul Disord. 2011; 21:31-36
7. Pillay K, McCleod H, Chetty R, Hall P. A study to investigate the role of p27 and Cyclin E immunoexpression as a prognostic factor in early breast carcinoma. World J Surg Oncol. 2011, 9:31
8. Hendricks M, Davidson A, Pillay K, Desai F, Millar A. Carboplatin-Based chemotherapy and Surgery: A Cost Effective Treatment strategy for malignant Extracranial Germ Cell Tumours in the Developing World. Ped Blood & Cancer. 2011, 57: 172-174
9. Lazarus J, Pillay K. Abdominal tuberculosis presenting as an inguinal hernia in a child. Urology. 2011; 77:1470-1
10. Crowel C, Kiruga JM, Figaji A, Simat K, Padayachy L, Pillay K, Yogev R. Neuroschistosomiasis due to Schistosoma haematobium presenting as Spinal Cord tumour. Pediatr Infect Dis J. 2011;30:1006-1008
11. Bhaijee F, Krige JEJ, Locketz ML, Kew MC. Liver resection for non-cirrhotic hepatocellular carcinoma in South African patients. SAJS. 2011, 49: 68-74
12. Rajabally N, Locketz M, Levin D, Thomson SR. Achalasia complicated by squamous cell carcinoma of the oesophagus. South African Gastroenterology Review. 2011, 9:17-19
13. Haddow LJ, Lehloenya R, Mosam A, Malaka S, Moosa MY. Sweet syndrome: adverse drug reaction or novel manifestation of HIV-associated immune reconstitution inflammatory syndrome? J Am Acad Dermatol. 2011;65:e23-25.
14. Okpechi i, Swanepoel C, Duffield M, Mahala B, Wearne N, Alagbe S, Barday Z, Arendse C, Rayner B. Patterns of renal disease in Cape Town, South Africa: a 10-year review of a single-centre renal biopsy database. Nephrol Dial Transplant. 2011, 26:1853-1861.